I spent my most fruitful years in Berlin.
Three years of joy, everything that came after was just Sehnsucht.
Why did I love it so much? Because I could collect this list below of fabulous restaurants.
- Pasternak. Decadence has no meaning if you don’t visit their brunch.
- Nola. Spicy strawberry soup come to me.
- Reinstoff. Molecular as fancy as it gets.
- Musashi. Best chicken katsu of the world, I am sure.
- Markthalle. Anyone for Jaegerschnitzel? Yes please.
- Oyster Bar. Only if you have a fancy friend in consultancy as I did :P
- Cafe Jaques. I love you.
- Schneeweiss. For this Schnitzel, I could even kill.
- Lucky Star. Best Chinese hot pot in Europe.
- Borchardt. Only if your company pays for the Kobe steak.
- Masai. Discover the joys of Fufu.
- Osteria nr 1. Real food Italiano.
- The Great Room. Fleisch Lollys, I’ll never forget.
- Zionskirch Kappelle. Lovely little cafe.
- Maoa. Mongolian grill goodness.
- Filetstueck. Meat. Prenzlauerberg. Meat.
JUST.DON’T.GO.TO. I due forni. Please don’t. Do it for your conscience. Do it for a better world.