Since a few years now, Lisbon has become the place where to go!
And I totally agree!
1) Clube de journalistas – Charming setting and delicate food
2) Café Infusão – If you are up for a light bight in the city center
3) O Pinóquio – Looks a bit shady from outside, but definitely worth visiting for its prawns and handmade crisps
4) Aqui há peixe – Top destination if you love fish like I do
5) Ginginha do Carmo – For a liquid diet based on Portuguese cherry
All you’ve ever heard about Lisbon is probably true, so everything deserves a visit. What I enjoyed the most was:
1) Jerónimos Monastery – Check out that Manueline architecture
2) Leiria Castle – Arabic tiles in a Christian Chapel blew my mind
3) Igreja do Carmo – Perfect on a sunny day
4) Puppet Museum – This one was so cute!! The Asian and New Zealand puppets are enchanting
5) Botanical Garden – Special green oasis in the middle of the city
So, boa viagem!